Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Sunday 5 April 2009

Memories Quickpage

Click to enlarge Many thanks to Chris for permission to use papers from her latest kit for this quickpage for your old photos.
The pretty trailing flowers which came from a very old photo album page, just seemed to suit this colour scheme :)
Page is 3600 X 3600 at 300dpi in .jpg format..all ready for you to add a photo and any extra text.
You can see more detail by clicking on the image above and on these samples below.

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

You might also prefer to recolour the page to suit your project.

8 comments:

  1. Judy... this has a 1930's feel about it. Its lovely !

    Thankyou..

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy for once again, graciously sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I made a tribute to my mom who passed away on March 23.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this lovely qp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these lovely freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful--thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete