Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Sunday 30 May 2010

Leafy Quickpage

Larger image
Click image above to enlarge.
I've created this free quickpage using some of the elements from my "Leafy Tags" kit.

The page is 2400 X 2400 at 300 dpi [8" X 8"]


In my example below I have used an image from Burning Well --a photo by Leon Brooks--thank you!

Click image below to enlarge

Larger image

5 comments:

  1. It has a dreamy quality to it.. beautiful

    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful QP.

    What is the font you used? It works so well with the QP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody, font used was Jellyka - Estrya's Handwriting obtainable at http://www.cuttyfruty.com/enhtml/
    It is free for personal use although I have a licence :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Judy, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. many thanks for sharing, it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete