Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Friday 7 December 2012

Printable Christmas Card 2012

Click image above to enlarge.
The pretty floral wreath on this card includes New South Wales Christmas Bush [Ceratopetalum gummiferum], Hawkebury River Daisies [Brachyscome multifida] and Agapanthus..all now blooming in my part of the world :)

Folded card is 5 inches X 7 inches.
This card has been laid out ready to print :)

In my FREE ZIP TO DOWNLOAD  are 4 .jpg files:
Card as shown with back included.
Just the card front
Layout for A4 and American letter.
All files at 300 ppi

Below is card front.[file in zip has no watermark]
Click image above to enlarge.

Detail

7 comments:

  1. A very lovely and useful card.Thank you
    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Judy.
    A delightful way to share your lovely garden.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Judy, thank you :)

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this style of Christmas card, Judy -- very different (and in a good way!).

    ReplyDelete