Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Thursday 10 January 2008

A Printable Heritage Album Page




Well this is a first for me! I have made a few printable album pages for myself but none I've been game to share :)


I like to have two complementry pages facing in my album, so I have made two pages, one more suitable for a journal entry , the other for a photograph.


They are fairly plain, so suitable for both a male or female subject.




The pages are eight inches by eight inches in .png format at 200 dpi suitable for a small album or for the centre of a twelve inch page.


It is difficult to show here the texture of the pages but it is really quite interesting! Here is an enlarged example


I'd love to hear what you think of them.


You can download a zip HERE

14 comments:

  1. These pages look fantastic! I just love them. Thank you so much for sharing :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and gorgeous pages ...thanak you so much for sharing your beautiful work

    Misty from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very good at creating this vintage look which isn't the typical vintage look you find elsewhere. Very unique and truly beautiful, Judy.

    Much love,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Heritage style many thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful. Any chance we could talk you into making a few more matching with perhaps two ovals for two pictures per page? I research the family tree and would love to put together albums for the family using these pages. Just beautiful!!

    Love,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful set of pages! The style is very unique and exactly what I'm looking for. I too scrap heritage photos and these are perfect! Love the texture, too. Please continue sharing these types of pages. We all appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do I think of them? I love them.
    I am in the middle of making an album for Christmas for my sister-in-law of her parents and grandparents. This will be perfect.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--your designs are truly beautiful--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work ... thank you for sharing it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent work!!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I love your graphics.
    Regards from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! What they Said - you truly have a gift for making these pages so subtle and beautiful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much. Just what I've been looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello and Thank you for this download...
    Linda

    ReplyDelete