Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 1 January 2008

MY OTHER SCRAPKITS

LINKS TO MY OTHER SCRAPS
Link to In the Pink PapersLink to In the Pink ExtrasLink to French Charms
Link to Daisy ScrapsLink to Daisy Scraps ExtrasLink to Daisy Scraps Extras 2
Link to Plaid Ribbon ExtrasLink to Heart and Ribbon FrameLink to Metallic Moths or Butterflies
Link to Burns Tartan RibbonsLink to my Colours of Australia Papers #1Link to My Colours of Australia Papers #2
Colours of Australia Multidot Overlay tilesEmbossed Hearts OverlayLink to Pastel Overlay Tiles
Link to Colours of An Australian Forest PapersLink to Swirly AccentsLink to Swirly Dotted Brushes and Elements
Link to Feeling PinkLink to Flower Power BrushesLink to Shells
Link to Fish Text OverlaysLink to Chinese FansChinese Lantern Stencils
Heart Shaped Balloons5 UmbrellasMary Guthrie Rose Papers
Link to MG Roses ExtrasLink to my Orange Tree Scraps
Link to Doodle KnobsDoodle Bits Seamless Tiles and ElementsLink to Watch works Scraps
Link to Pink Floral ScrapsSpirit of Australia Scraps
Chinese New Year of the RabbitLink to Scrappy Stars Papers and Overlay TilesLink to Scrappy Stars Brushes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy :)

    Your site is so nice and I thank you for the awesome shares ... I was trying to download your multi-dot overlays on your odds+ends page and cannot find a link ... are they still available ??

    thanks again for sharing your time and talent !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, that was quick ... thank you! I have them now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not help myself, I looked at all your work just had to see all your beautiful creations - you are so talented. Thanks for the freebies much appreciated.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so very talented. I just love your work! I have downloaded some. Thank you so much for your generosity.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete