Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 31 December 2007

MY SEASONAL SCRAPKITS

MY SEASONAL SCRAPKITS


Autumn ScrapSpring Scrap
Link to Autum-Thanksgiving ScrapkitLink to Autumn Scraps for TaggersLink to my Autumn Pumpkin Kit
Link to Something Special, a scrapkit for Winter or New YearApple Green Kit
Link to Autumn Wreath Card and FreebieLink to Summer Pastels papersLink to Vibrant Autumn Butterfly Scraps

7 comments:

  1. I must TY so much for great site. I love the way you have done so many scrps in layers as I have them so much easier to work with and give you several ideas for tag making
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used your beautiful kit Autumn Pumpkin for a blogbackground. Please check it and if you would rather I didnt please let me know. I did this for a friend of mine.
    http://www.judysscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda I am happy to see my creations used in this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Judy!:)
    Your work is just incredible! So elegant and absolutely gorgeous! I'm in awe! Thank you so very, very much for sharing with us and for the awesome freebie kits you've been so generous with! Thank you and have a great weekend!!!!!
    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is lovely. I have you in my favorites & I have a very short favorites list! Beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful seasonal scrapkits Judy! Just love your work and have missed being able to follow your creative muse! I'm back for a little while though and will definitely be visiting more often! Love and Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just stumbled across your site. Your work is absolutely amazing and very classy. Thank you so very much for sharing. You are wonderful

    ReplyDelete