Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 30 November 2010

Scottish Heritage Extras

A couple of text boxes and extra elements which I forgot to add to my Scottish Heritage Scraps :)


I have used papers and elements from the kit in my example album page below.

Photographs are in the public domain and from Wikimedia Commons.

James Cleland Richardson was a Scot who emigrated as a youngster to Canada.

He joined the 72 Seaforth Highlanders of Canada as a piper and was only 20 when he served and died at the Battle of the Somme. He was awarded a V.C. posthumously.

Click image below to enlarge


10 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for sharing this kit. You have given me great inspiration to scrap my uncle who went missing in 1942

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in the middle of using the 1st part of the kit and you sent this... grins..... THANKYOU !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. many thanks for sharing, great for my campbell ancestors

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing, great for my scottish ancestry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. The above layout you have done is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Scottish extras and scraps, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. My grandmother immigrated from Scotland with her family as an infant. This is perfect for me! Thank you so much. I'm very proud of my Scottish heritage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello and Thank you so much for this download...

    ReplyDelete