Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 29 November 2010

My Scottish Heritage Scraps

Some Scottish Heritage Scraps created for St Andrew's Day.

Like others in our Touch of Class group, I have more than a just a drop of Scottish blood :)
I've used for inspiration an Art Nouveau wallpaper design by William Morris although he certainly wouldn't recognise it!
The soft sepia tones should be ideal for your family old photos but all elements could just as easily be recoloured to suit your own colour scheme.
I have found that I often have to adjust the colouring of old photos a tad too, to make them blend nicely.
All elements are at 300 dpi.There are 2 pages 3600 X 3600 and 4 which are 2400 X 3000
The other elements are .png files.
font used in Preview: Peter Rempel PR Uncial http://prfonts.netfirms.com/fonts.htm

16 comments:

  1. The "silk embroidery" thistles and laced border are breathtaking... absolute perfection.

    Thankyou Judy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That border is just sooo beautiful. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, you have raised the bar once again. These are beautiful and I thank you so much.
    Kudos!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Judy - I have more than a little Scottish blood in me too (though to be fair I only live 60 miles south of the Scottish border!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the perfect heritage kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so very special .. my late much loved husband's grandfather was Scottish and this kit is much appreciated.

    Thank you

    A quick question please any chance of the Word Art "My Scottish Heritage" to add to this set ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this beautiful gift - much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome freebie! Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, this is just lovely. Your talent is showing, girl! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous thank you so much for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for this great kit. I look forward to using it and the extras you have made to scrap my Scottish heritage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello and Thank you so much for this download...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great work !! xx

    ReplyDelete