Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Friday 15 January 2010

Free Fish Text Brushes/Overlays and January Calendar to print

These transparent .png files are qite large..here shown at 10% of their size.
You can use them to make brushes or simply as an overlay layer and experiment with your blend modes :) I often use blend modes "overlay" "burn" or "dodge".
In my Calendar below, I have recoloured the text, selected and then overlaid with a pattern from the background of my reef image.

I have made 2 different styles of calendar. ...one with week starting Monday and one with week starting Sunday. The images are 1600 X 2000 at 200 dpi and will fit on A4 or American Letter sized paper. I have successfully printed it out on semi gloss card.
Click to enlarge

10 comments:

  1. Oh Judy !!!!!!!!

    Grasps the ''salty sea air '' in desperation !!

    Thankyou.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Judy, I love them!There is no end to your creative talent!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The calendar is breath taking and the word art will come in handy. thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the brush overlays Judy. The calender is exceptionally lovely. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, Judy I love them.

    Thank you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous brushes! And I love what you have done with then on your LO.
    Thanks!
    juno
    xx
    Juno's Place
    Cards by Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glenda from Oz.5 May 2010 at 17:33

    Thanks again. All your work is elegant and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete