Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Friday 5 December 2008

3 Cord Scrapbooking Bow freebies



I hope you find these 3 cord bows a useful addition to my Christmas Scrapkit.
Link to My Christmas Scrapkit
The bows are in .png format and approximately 500 pixels X 900 pixels at 300 dpi.

You can download a zip with my cord bows HERE.

15 comments:

  1. Thank you for these pretty bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, Judy, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, these will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Bows. Thanks Adele from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Judy. I was needing something like these bows! Happy holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these bows! They are so fun and cheerful! Thank you very much! :) -k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this share. I took the opportunity to look at your other work and wares. Very understated, classic --almost romanticist style. Excellent work!

    --Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bows...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing these lovely bows!

    ReplyDelete
  11. States the file is corrupt and I couldn't download it. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Judy luv these no problem with download either

    ReplyDelete
  13. Judy, thank you so much for sharing these wonderful bows. Your site is awesome. I'm drooling all over my keyboard!!!

    GrannyEstee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete