Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Friday 19 December 2008

Just for fun!-a Christmas beanie freebie


Just a fun addition for your Christmas pages :)
Beanie is in .png format...approx 500 X 600 at 300dpi
You can download it HERE
CU ok if incorporated in another image.
Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. This is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beanie hat & love the cat drawing that was in the preview. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know what's cuter...the cat or the hat. It might not be appropriate for your weather, but it certainly is for ours...lots of snow and very cold. Thanks Judy and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I love it.
    Merry Christmas and thank you again
    for all your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why thank you so much for this freebie, could really use this with the weather we have had over the past few days.
    Evangeline

    ReplyDelete