Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Thursday 12 February 2009

Hearts Embossed Overlays for Scrapping

I am hoping that you may find these embossed heart borders and pattern overlays useful for more than just Valentine's Day:)

The files are not large. They are .png at 300dpi and I have included a few directions for use with my Terms of Use.pdf all in my Zip file to download.

COMMERCIAL USE OK
Don't forget we have some great St Valentine's Day cards on our Card Site and in our Gallery.

12 comments:

  1. thank you so much for sharing these look great
    hugs
    Deborah (damc)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Judy - love your heritage and vintage stuff.

    Hugs
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Judy. Your work is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. This is a beautiful and a great Idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work you should be very proud of it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Judy, so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending you heartfelt thanks

    ReplyDelete