Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Sunday 15 February 2009

Colours of Australia Papers #2

click to enlarge


These are very softly coloured but textured papers which I think should be suitable for quite a variety purposes. There are 4 papers all .jpg 12 inches X 12 inches at 300 dpi. ...2 sets of two complimentry pages. All are textured and feature Australian wildflowers, Grevillea and Banksia species blended into the background which has a slightly "fabric" look.[detail below or click on the example above to enlarge]

My terms of use are also included in the zip to download.






10 comments:

  1. Very nice. Subtle colors are difficult to achieve I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Judy, great detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - the papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful papers! Wow, I'm impressed with the depth of texture in interest in these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful as ever Judy . Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful as ever Judy . Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Just found your page, your papers are amazing in their subtlety and complexity! Fabulous job. Thank you so much for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These papers are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete