Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 27 July 2009

Colours of an Australian Forest-scrapbook papers

There are 6 different papers in this set of forest inspired grungy background papers.
Two are the more conventional Eucalypt forest colouring ..2 have a wintery feel and 2 reflect the forest at night.
The papers are 3600 X 3600 and are fairly heavily textured as you can see from the detail below. I think they would work well for contemporary images and also any heritage photos.

Click to enlarge

12 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Judy. Superb colours.
    Thank you
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really REALLY love these.... Thankyou Judy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, thank you. These are superb papers and just love that grunge look to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages & love the forest look. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful and I will definitely be back to check out your shop!
    thanks
    Djsm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great lovely papers. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours in these papers. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete