Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Saturday 4 July 2009

A Neat Bow Script *

CLICK TO ENLARGE
This script for Paint Shop Pro will create a neat bow using the materials of your choice, whether solid colour, gradient or pattern.
The resultant file is in 2 layers without a drop shadow, so that bow and ribbon can be used independantly..
The finished ribbon is 12 inches X about 1/2 an inch at 300 dpi [3600 X 131 pixels]
The bow is approximately 4 inches X 1 inch
Mid to darker tones work best and less "busy" patterns will show off the lighter colour of the ribbon edge better.
Images will reduce well for "taggers".
Script has been tested in versions PSP 9 to 12
Commercial use OK but please read TOU enclosed in zip to download when you purchase.
Cost is $2.00 USD
You do not need a Paypal account to purchase but can use a credit card.
I will email download details on receipt of payment, so please ensure your email details are correct and allow at least 24 hours to compensate for time zone differences.





3 comments:

  1. This is great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bow and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my third purchase but it won't be my last. This is such a pretty ribbon, and easy to use. Thanks so much for making this charming scripts!

    ReplyDelete