Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 8 February 2010

Printable Card for Valentine's Day

Click to enlarge Click on image to enlarge.
Just a little quirky card for someone special ..not necessarily for Valentine's Day :)
Card is 5 inches by 5 inches when folded.
300 dpi
You can leave it plain or add some text and perhaps a ribbon.
I have included layouts for A4 and American Letter sized card in
Personal use only.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,

    Have you ever thought of contacting a greeting card company? You should do just that. Seriously. Your cards are getting better and better -- all those marvelous original designs! This new card is no exception -- perfect! I wish I was better at vector drawing -- you are such an inspiration! I love the clear lines and general design of this card -- just my style.

    Happy creating,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy

    I agree with Birgit, another fabulous card from you.

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly are a very talented gal. Love your cards.

    I do have a question - what is the name of the beautiful font you used in the preview on the blog that says "Printable Valentine's Day Card"?

    Parker315@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jody, The font used was "Satisfaction" available from http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/ephemera/satisfaction/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete