Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Sunday 28 February 2010

Chinese Lantern Stencils- PSP Vector Shapes and Brushes

Click to enlarge I love the versatility of multilayered Paint Shop Pro Shapes!
The various layers in these shapes allow lots of creative fun :)

DOWNLOAD and open zip and place the files in your PSP Files> Preset Shapes folder.

Once you have drawn out your shape at the size that you wish, simply open your vector layers and alter colours, gradients of individual layers to suit. Being vector drawn images, resizing will not alter the quality. You can then convert to a raster layer to apply effects.
Commercial Use. Please read TOU in download zip.
Also available as .png files for conversion to BRUSHES for other graphics programs.
Below is a simple card I created using 2 of the shapes in their original "style"

A Chinese Birthday Card

9 comments:

  1. These are FUN !

    Thankyou Judy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy, these are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your talent grows and grows, these are stunning. Thanks lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big thank you Judy, these are lovely.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete