Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 8 March 2010

"Mary Guthrie" Rose Papers for Scrapping

Click to Enlarge
Make sure you click image to enlarge!
"Mary Guthrie" is one of those roses in my garden that never seems to fail to give me joy!
A rose that is easy to grow and seems to be standing our extremes of dry and wet :)
These 6 papers are all 3600 X 3600 at 300 dpi and although they can be used as a background "as is", they are also seamless tiles :) This will allow you to use on even larger projects or fill a smaller area with the tile reduced by a percentage. Zip includes flower tube.
The papers are suitable for contemporary or Vintage designs , although I would tend to reduce the saturation for heritage scrapbooking :)
As usual I value your comments and don't forget to visit the other TOC team members for more Roses!

18 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!
    Thank you so much!
    XXX Sim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful papers. I will use to decorate some boxes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful papers and a very lovely rose! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful - thank you so much for sharing - Di W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous work... thank you for sharing Judy! You're talent and generosity are much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful papers, Judy, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always looking for roses. Thanks for the freebie. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful flower! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your very lovely rose paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always, your work is beautiful. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what beautiful papers. thank you so much for sharing you wonderful work. sueceduna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Judy. It's been awhile since I've been to your site. Happy to get your new things. They are all so beautiful. You do such excellent work. Your designs meld with my scrapping style so well.

    Thank you so much.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete