Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 16 March 2010

Shamrock Heart Borders and Border tiles for Scrapping

Click to Enlarge Click image above to enlarge.
St Patrick's Day today!
May more than a little Irish luck and blessings be with you!
In this small kit, I have included 4 border .png album sized border overlays, 2 with added roses and two plain, together with two tiles with which you can create more :)
They will team with papers and elements from my Heritage Irish Scrapkit and also to some extent with my Irish Kit [although you may have to vary the colour saturation somewhat.]
Don't forget to check out our St Patrick's Day cards in our Card Gallery.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these lovely Irish borders! They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful borders. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Judy, these are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Judy..these are beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, a big thank youfor this beautiful kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Judy. I love them so much I will invent another 'Irish Day' - can't wait till next year to use them:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These border pieces are so delicate and sweet! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing these lovely
    borders.

    ReplyDelete