Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Saturday 20 March 2010

Tudor Rose Frame freebie

Designed to complement my "Tudor Rose" Scrapkit. Free sample transparent .png file approx 1100 X 1700 at 300dpi.

15 comments:

  1. Judy

    Such a beautiful frame.

    Thank you :)

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your nicest kit- well worth the time you put into making it.
    Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this lovely rose frame...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely...thank you so much for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the beautiful Tudor Rose frame. I'm thinking about getting the entire kit. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful frame - thank you for sharing! love your heritage items!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely frame-simply elegant. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the beautiful frame

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing with us. It's a beautiful frame! from: Corrine in WA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this frame! Great for me to do some genealogy pages with. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful frame! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for another beautiful frame and scrapkit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you. Very beautiful frame.

    ReplyDelete