Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Sunday 12 December 2010

An old Fashioned Holly Frame

Holly Frame Preview - Click to enlarge
Click image above to enlarge.
Holly Frames to match the holly borders previously posted. :)
There are 2 slightly different frames in .png format in the FREE ZIP TO DOWNLOAD

In the image above, I have used one of Chris' lovely Christmas papers in the background. Thank you Chris!
I have used more of the paper in my card image below and also a super red grungy paper from Joan.
The old Vintage Sleigh-ride image can be found at http://vintageholidaycrafts.com/ Thank you Carla!
A larger version of the card will soon be available in OUR CARD GALLERY

Christmas Sleigh Ride Card
Font used in card above is Gutenberg Nouveau

12 comments:

  1. Judy a beautiful Christmas frame,thank you. Looks great with vintage images; and Chris and Joan's papers.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect as ever! Thankyou Judy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful freebie!
    Mocia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you so much for this Holly Wreath...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for the gorgeous frames

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous. I have a granddaughter named Holly and
    this will be perfect.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely Holly goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the georgeous frames!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for the lovely holly frames and borders

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and will be my favourite Christmas card to use this year. Love it. Thanks lots.

    ReplyDelete