Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Sunday 19 December 2010

Mistletoe Borders

Just in time for the Winter Solstice for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere!
Our Summer in Australia has been topsy turvey and now the days will start to get shorter :(
Where I live there is little holly but yes we have mistletoe in abundance :)
These borders are all at 300 dpi .
More Christmas Goodies from TOC HERE

9 comments:

  1. Judy, you are spoiling us this Christmas, thank you. Hope the mistletoe works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Judy, thank you.

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Judy. Sure someone will take advantage of the mistletoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistletoe is MY plant... this is a special.......

    I have a few things I have made with extracted pieces... and I love this

    I have also all the new Mistletoe to hang over the doorways . It stays up all year.

    Thanks Judy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Judy for this beautiful work and for making it so easy to retrieve. Wishing you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you for the mistletoe! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and Thank you so much for these borders...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lovely mistletoe. I haven't seen much of it and it is a great part of the Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you and yours and thank you so much for the borders!

    ReplyDelete