Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Sunday 9 October 2011

Thanksgiving in Canada --Card and Freebie Autumn Wreath

Click to enlarge
A very special thank you to all my Canadian friends who have supported me over the last couple of years and also to those who have given me so much information and guidance in tracing my extended family history in that country!
I hope your Thanksgiving is a joyful occassion this year !

I made the card above using bits and pieces from my Autumn Felt Bits Scrapkit.

The wreath is a free "add on" for scrapkit purchasers but you can also download a tagger sized freebie .png version HERE

We have more attractive Thanksgiving cards on our Card Site and Gallery

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Judy... love your work and appreciate your sharing so much of what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [09 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation! Thanks very much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete