Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Wednesday 12 October 2011

Free Autumn Quickpage

Preview November Quickpage -click to enlarge Click on image above to enlarge.
2 formats for this quickpage which is 2400 X 3000 pixels.-- .png and .jpg
Elements are from my November Autumn Scraps and my Daisy Scraps
I've used the .jpg image in the example below and simply masked an image of the baby on a new layer and added text.
The grungy background was created with a grungy brush with one of the papers used as brush fill over white.
Personal Use only.
Click image below to enlarge.
Example November Quickpage -click to enlarge
Another example in OUR CARD GALLERY

11 comments:

  1. Judy, another lovely creation, like your floral arrangement against grungy background. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite, Judy, thank you :)

    Love that wee soul, too, so peaceful, Judy.

    Thank you.

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, as always, such lovely creations. Is that sweet, sweet baby yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see it is 8x10. Great! Hard to find 8x10. Love it. Thank you for sharing.

    V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely!!! Thank-you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! It's great to find someone that offers a different size! Just wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this beautiful QP:)) Alms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete