Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 16 August 2010

Elegant Frames and Papers

Preview- Click to enlarge I love the timeless look of acathus leaf motifs and I have used them again in these scrapbooking background papers and frames.
In this mini kit, there are 4 papers 3600 X 3600 as .jpg
4 frames and a matching textblock in .png format.
I have used the semi transparent block behind my framed image in the example page below.
The kit is free for personal use. [Contact me at my email address above if you are interested in a Commercial licence]
Click on image below to enlarge.
Example - click to enlarge

22 comments:

  1. I love the black and white effects. BEAUTIFUL

    Thankyou Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy, oh so elegant and beautiful, thankyou very much.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, your creations are always so elegant! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy

    Thanks for some very elegant papers...so beautiful :)

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, what a beautiful page you've created! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, these are stunning!
    Thank you so much.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and elegant. I have several old photos that will go great with these. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What can I say except -- Beautiful!!
    THANK YOU so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou Judy, just beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your style, thank you so much for sharing your artwork

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have just found your blog. Thank you so much for this very elegant freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the elegant touch! Very talented!!
    Thanks so much for sharing... Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these! Very elegant! Thanks so much for sharing your art!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So lovely! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so perfect for using with one of the photos my Mother had of her grandparents around 1918. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your site was recommended on my forum and I had to have a look. Beautiful...only way to discribe it. Thank you for sharing you talent.

    Leza

    ReplyDelete
  20. grazie! i tuoi lavori sono stupendi!

    ReplyDelete