Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 31 August 2010

Doodle Knobs png files and Paint Shop Pro Preset Shapes

Doodle Knobs Preview Click to enlarge Click on image above to enlarge.


I love the ability to create vector images in Paint Shop Pro and particularly to create and save multlayered preset shapes which I can add to my library and quickly use at any time :)

By using the "retain style" option, I can even reuse the original materials in my saved file :)

Alternatively, a new material, whether gradient, solid colour or pattern with or without texture can be applied to each of the layers and edited later too as you wish.

The outline or Style line can also be altered to suit.


Example of use with glassy effects applied to 2 of the layers

There are 20 shapes in this bundle all with more than one layer. Instructions for adding to your shapes library are in the TOU pdf file in the download zip. Also some tips for using the shapes.
For those who are using other graphics programs, I have also included .png transparent images at 300dpi which could be used to create brushes ..these are all at least 1000 pixels in one dimension.
FOR COMMERCIAL USE
Another example and FREEBIE HERE

3 comments:

  1. very original idea , looks great .. thank you for sharing your nice work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely site- thanks for sharing the file!

    ReplyDelete