Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 24 August 2010

Colouring Photos - A New Tutorial

I have added a fairly simple Paint Shop Pro tutorial about giving old photo portraits that "hand painted" look to our PSP with TOC pages.
You can find it HERE
Feedback very welcome!
You can access my other tutorials by using the links on the left hand side of this page.

4 comments:

  1. I love what you have done with this portrait. Is there anyone out there that could give instructions on how to do this with Photoshop?

    I am on a Mac and cannot use PSP and am not sure how to interpret the psp tutorial.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Parker315@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy,
    I have saved your tutorial, 'cause
    I want to try to do it. I must say
    it looks anything but simple. But
    I'm gonna try. Thanks for your help and all your lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you so much for this tutorial...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your tutorial on coloring old photos is going to be sooo much easier than the way I've been doing it! Thank you for sharing so generously.

    ReplyDelete