Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Wednesday 2 April 2008

A Desktop for Autumn

Autumn has arrived a bit early in this corner of Queensland with frosts on the granite belt earlier in the week. It is usually a little warm here for a really spectacular display of Autumn foliage, but my virginia creeper has been a wonderful splash of red on my verandah already.
I have made this new desktops using various textures and images that I created in Paint Shop Pro.You may need to click on the image above to get a really see the textural effect of the background.
I've placed a zip of various sized wallpapers in my
portfolio on ShareCG.
I'd love to hear if you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Judy, first of all CONGRATS being listed on DigiFree! You SO deserve that, and I hope that many more people will know see your artwork and be inspired by it as much as I am. :)

    Moreover, your new autumn desktop is so very beautiful and elegant. I just love it.

    Much love,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to think a minute when I saw something for Autumn...I live in the USA....then it dawned on me. My hubby is half Australian and all his Mum's side of the family are still in Australia....she was a warbride. The textures in this are gorgeous...I just discovered your site and am totally enjoying browsing thru it. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am in the northern hemisphere and was a bit thrown by the mention of autumn as we're just moving into spring but this is so beautiful I just had to have it! Thank you for sharing... you do such wonderful work so I'm going to keep checking back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous and thank you so much for sharing it!

    I was also surprised to see an autumn wallpaper but thought perhaps the site hadn't been updated in awhile. :) Then noticed the date and the mention of AU.

    So many lovely things here!

    ReplyDelete