Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Friday 23 May 2008

"In the Pink" Free Scrapbook Extras

Many thanks for all the super comments regarding my "In the Pink Papers!
Here at last some elements which will co-ordinate with the papers.
Again more heritage in style :)
Again, you would really make me happy if you included a link back here if you use them in an online layout.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Judy, I just love visiting your blog and seeing your beautiful creations - I have said it before - you do have a style of your own and a definite touch of class! This is why I am tagging you! You are a wonderful source of inspiration. Want to play along - then visit my blog and see how. xoxoxo pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! You are so talented, and generous as well. Thank you.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally amazed at your work. I am gradually going through your site downloading these beautiful papers. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Brilliant ... thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Thank you for the in the pink items...
    Linda

    ReplyDelete