Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Wednesday 27 August 2008

Another Botanical Heritage page

One of the joys of having a garden such as mine is the variety of plants that I have from all over the world.



We have here the first stirrings of Spring and my garden is certainly enlivened by the bright yellow flowers on my Caroline jasmine or Gelsemium sempervirens from tropical and subtropical America, which I am training along my front fence.



I have adapted a lovely watercolour by Ellis Rowan to decorate these album pages . Although I had in mind an old Edwardian notebook design, I think the pages would look just as effective with more modern photos. The pages themselves which compliment each other are in .jpg format at 300 dpi. The handy frame with trailing leafy design is a transparent .png image and is desined to fit a 5" X 7" or 7" X 5" photo. Of course it could easily be adjusted to suit something larger or smaller.




This shows more of the detail on the page.



You can download a zip with both pages and frame HERE. Below is an example page. Click on it to enlarge.

12 comments:

  1. Another classic creation! Thank you. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your wonderful blog and wanted to thank you for all the gorgeous kits and quick pages. You are very talented! Your papers and QP's will help me to get started on those heritage albums I've been planning to do for years for my kids. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I have been looking at your beautiful work. I must come
    back and spend more time looking.
    Thank you for sharing this great Heritage page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. This lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Share cg is working for me now, thank you for yet another lovely piece of work :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your designs are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These botanical heritage kitts are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Judy. Realised I didn't have this one. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the botanical papers! They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete