Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Friday 10 October 2008

More Special Regency Heritage Album Scrap Pages

There are 2 rusty red and a very dark, [nearly black] textured pages in this scrapkit.

Two very tiny borders and another a little larger, match the intricate oval frame.

I've also included a special text overlay.

The pages are 3600 X 3600 and all elements are at 300 dpi.

Click on this image below to see detail.

Black and white photos also look good on these pages.



You can download the kit HERE

Don't Forget CANADIAN THANKSGIVING 13th OCTOBER

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so envy you your talent. Everything you produce is outstanding. Thank you for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Touch of Class is an apt name for your blog. Your work certainly is a 'Touch of Class'
    Thanks so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You very much for sharing your creations with this Beautiful Regency Kit!! It's Beautifully Heritage!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your classy Heritage kit, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! This is so great for heritage photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing the heritage creations. They are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your heritage creations! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the lovely freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful. Thank you very much forthis awesome gift.

    ReplyDelete