Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 21 October 2008

October Roses Heritage Album Pages

CLICK TO ENLARGE

It is worth clicking on the image above to see more detail in this scrapkit.
Although I really designed these papers and elements to compliment my old 1920's photos,
most would suit photos of any era :)

To make for easier downloads I have separated the kit into two zips.


CLICK TO ENLARGE

The 5 background papers are all 3600 X 3600 .jpg and can be downloaded HERE

The other elements, 2 frames, a photo mount and it's darker background, a journalling block,and 2 roses elements are in .png and .jpg format. They can be downloaded HERE
These papers etc will also tone in quite well with some of my "OTHER KITS" kits if you would like to mix and match.

If you like what you see or have any suggestions, I'd love to hear, ...just leave a message here or in my guestbook.

We have just revamped our graphics gallery on fotki with new cards and a new look, why don't you pop in and download some cards to send to your friends, and maybe let them know where to find an e-card for most occassions. :)


15 comments:

  1. Judy, Thanks for the lovely kit. I think it will be perfect for my heritage photos. The flowers remind me of Cherokee roses. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, another awesome kit. Just beautiful. Thank you yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - glad you like the Halloween door hangers!

    BTW - I LOVE your blog header!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful papers!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your heritage kit, thanks so much! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, these are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and Thank you for sharing this lovely kit...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the lovely freebie. You do lovely work and it's so good of you to share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Judy- beautiful.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How on earth have I missed this ? !!

    Thankyou Judy !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my... your work is amazing!! And I thank you for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete