Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Thursday 25 September 2008

Old Wisteria Heritage Album Papers

Well I have finally completed these matching pages! You will need to click on these images to enlarge to see the textural detail [which unfortunately adds to their file size]....or a snippet HERE

The two pages when placed side by side either way will actually "flow" as their backgrounds are actually large seamless tiles.

In the download zip, I've included a pretty frame and a block for your text ...both in .png format and also a bonus ribbon.

The pages can easily be recoloured to suit your project.:) [Sepia looks good]

You can download your zip HERE

Don't forget, I'd love to have a link to any layouts that you do using my kits!
To see my most recent posts, click on my HOME button.


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love your work, it's so delicate, beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing. Merci beaucoup, c'est magnifique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your designs, they are so delicate, beautiful, and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, as always. Thank you for sharing your great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for sharing this beautiful kit with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Il y a vraiment de très jolies choses sur votre site, félicitations ! et merci pour tous ces partages que j'apprécie beaucoup.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. many thanks it is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete