Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 2 September 2008

Blue Daisy Scrapbook papers and elements

I had fun making these 2 pretty blue daisy design papers with some elements to go with them. Thank you TM for the inspiration!

Papers are 3600 X 3600 in .jpg format. Daisies are transparent .png

You can download my zip HERE

Here is an example from my album..I have recoloured the paper to suit my photo.



13 comments:

  1. This kit is so delicate! It is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love the softness of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gran delicadeza de diseño y colores!! Una belleza, muchas gracias por compartir su bella creación. Un abrazo.
    Naty

    ReplyDelete
  4. whaaawh echt mooi
    heel zachte kleurtjes, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and soft looking kit. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is so beautiful!!! I have many heritage photos to scrap, so your pages & papers will be put to good use. Thank you so much for sharing. camson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for this gorgeous kit, your work is so delicate, I love it, thanks again. Merci beaucoup, votre travail est génial. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for creating and sharing this awesome kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful kit thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are absolutely beautiful, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete