Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Wednesday 13 May 2009

A "Purrfect" Scrapkit

Click to enlarge

A small kit in memory of a very special cat who sadly died suddenly earlier this week.
You can click on the image above to get a larger view.
All papers and elements at 300dpi, the full sized pages include one with a lovely ginger "furry" look.
They can easily be recoloured to suit your project.
The 2 rosettes were made using my rosette script.
The cat photo is not included but my line drawing is :)
I think you will like my "suede" finish photo frame.


The kit is free, but I ask you to give a small donation to your favourite animal welfare charity when next you see a collector.

CU OK but please read the TOU which I have enclosed in my download zip.


20 comments:

  1. I love the quality and detail that has gone into this small but tasteful kit. Thank you once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this beautiful kit. I lost my beautiful Isabella 2 weeks ago and when I feel I can, I will use your lovely kit for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It's beautiful to scrap all my kitties (I have 12 right now, all strays, some wounded whom we give care), but I still feel sad if I think of those I lost in the past. So understand your feelings and wish you strength to overcome this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Judy.. my dogs have pages on dogster/catster. The grief we feel at a loss of a beautiful fur is heart-wrenching.

    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also meant to say I will gladly donate to my local shelter... I try to on a regular basis as both Flicka and Lucas are rescues

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss & I thank you for sharing your talent xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I'm so sorry you lost your beloved kitty. Our furry
    are like family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lovely kit. I always refer to my first kitties Columbus and Marco, who passed away many years ago, as my first born son and daughter. They have a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you again for this nice cat-kit :-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how dignified and handsome this kit. My lovely tuxedo cats Ethel and Larry gives paws up. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy, I am so sorry for your loss! Losing a pet is one of the hardest things to go through! This kit is just precious! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you and sooo sorry to hear of your loss of your precious kitty.
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the lovely kit. I'm so sorry to hear it was made for a furbaby gone to Rainbow Bridge.
    oxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful kit. I love it. The kitty in the picture looks just like mine. Thank you for sharing. I don't have any of the others so have to comment anonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely kitty kit, thank you for sharing. I'm sure she was loved and will be waiting at the Bridge to join you. Always give to the human soc. Remember the good times. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glenda from oz.29 April 2010 at 23:58

    Sorry to hear of your loss. We have only just ventured into the cat world and we are all becoming very attached. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Purrrrrrrrrrrfect, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sorry to hear of your loss, I know how hard that is and I am a kitty lover too.....thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a beautiful kit, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete