Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Wednesday 23 September 2009

Swirly Dotted Brushes and Elements

Click to enlargeI created these vector drawn brushes at 300 dpi and at a reasonably large scale. They are in .png format for easy conversion for different image programs.
I have also included the gold elements made using these brushes [see above] in the:
Please read the enclosed TOU.

Example of use on one of our Vintage Cards


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful brushes thank you Judy love the vintage page too! :)
    Hugs, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these...thank you soooooo much for sharing them...Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo pretty! thanx a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful , appreciated !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank U for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful...thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE these.. Thankyou so much Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how wonderfull!...thank you very much
    Just a brush and than makes this elements...oh I have to learn a lot don't know how to do it hope there is a lesson on the internet
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very lovely. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Once again, something beautiful from Judy :) Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot for sharing. Merry Xmas to you and your Family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOO la la, these are great. Would love to have them in silver as well. Thanks so much for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete