Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 9 November 2009

Remembrance Day 2009 Scraps

Click to Enlarge
A Scrapkit to honour those who served their country in various conflicts.

3 large moody papers in green/blue 3600 X 3600 .jpg
24 elements in .png format including frames, ribbons, old paper, ribbons envelopes, etc
I have tried to recreate the the old Wartime postcards and letter covers to resemble the originals as closely as possible [ Thank you Ann :)]

An Example page [Click to Enlarge]:

Click to Enlarge
And another Example HERE

Because of their size, I have split the DOWNLOADS

or FULL KIT [30 MB]
This kit is in similar tonings to one that I posted this time last year which you may also wish to download:
Link to Lest We Forget Kit 2008

8 comments:

  1. That is so lovely. Clearly you put a lot of heart into putting it together. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, I love the tone of your remembrance kits. As always, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is as ever stunning.... as was your kit last year. THANKYOU !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing the rememberance kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you sooo much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this amazing kit! I just love it. I picked up both your Remembrance Day kits and made a couple of awesome pages. (You can see them at alison.hottub.ca/share/RD.zip) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Breath Taking!
    Thank YOu

    ReplyDelete