Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 8 December 2009

Christmas Papers 09



Click on image above to enlarge.
Here is the first of my offerings for TOC Colour Co-ordinated Christmas Gifts. I had in mind to create some somewhat muted papers with my palette of colours but well...hmmmm
Colours are those which will co-ordinate with those of other group members' Christmas goodies.
You can read more details about our Christmas Gift Ideas HERE
All these papers are 3600 X 3600 at 300 dpi They are quite "rich" looking and I think would be ideal for creating old time cards, papers etc. They are not all particularly "Christmassy" so would also be useful for heritage style album pages.
An example of one of my papers:

Click on image above to enlarge.

ZIP TO DOWNLOAD has TOU included

Keep track of all the Co-ordinated Christmas Gifts from TOC HERE !



11 comments:

  1. Thankyou Judy... I used your papers last Christmas... I love the richness you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty subdued colors! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for these beautiful papers! Your colors and designs always seem to be just my style. Holiday hugs, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this beautiful set of papers! I will most certainly use them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like they are beautiful. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual you have created beauty and my old heart say thank you once more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These papers are quite lovely. Thank you for taking the time to make them and post them for our use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy

    There is such beauty in all you create. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, I can hear the Christmas Carols being rung out from your beautiful bells. And your papers are delightful.Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the papers. They look lovely and great for more vintage layouts, too. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete