Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 31 January 2011

Chinese New Year Scraps -Year of the Rabbit

Click image above to enlarge.
For all my Chinese friends wishing you all the very best for a bright, happy, healthy and successful New Year!

2 red "fabric" stuffed rabbits 722 X 838 pixels
2 Chinese text symbols for the rabbit zodiac 380 X 492
1 border 1680 X 1680
All in .png format
2 .jpg papers 3600 X 3600

All easily recoloured.
Personal Use.

FREE DIRECT DOWNLOAD

If you have any queries regarding use of my kits or other images please don't hesitate to contact me
I've use one of the rabbits in this New Year Card now in our Card Gallery :)
Link to our card gallery

11 comments:

  1. Gong Xi Fa Cai !!

    Thanks Judy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris The Chinese characters are the zodiac symbol for "rabbit"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Love the border. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely done, thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome !
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could have sworn that I left a Thank You but don't see it. So if this is a dup, then it's just an extra Thank You! Some people don't leave Thank You's so possibly sending two won't be bad.

    LOVE the rabbits and especially the bamboo background paper! Border is nice also and I can't wait to get to work on my book about my China trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you - love the rabbits. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have two girls from China, this is wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!Thank you!

    ReplyDelete