Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 25 January 2011

The Spirit of Australia Scraps

Click image above to enlarge.
It is Australia Day today in Australia, a day for all Australian's to celebrate the joy of belonging to this great country!
The recent flooding events in my own home state of Queensland and ther parts of Australia has brought to the fore the amazing resiliance, courage and generosity of my people. In the last month so many have given so much in many ways to support their friends and strangers too.
I am proud to be Australian.
Although not personally affected by the floods to any great extent, I have received countless calls and messages from all over the world checking on my family's wellbeing. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your kind thoughts.
These 4 files are in .png format with transparent backgrounds without drop shadows.
They are 952 X 863 pixels.
If you find these useful please consider making a donation to the Queensland Flood Appeal. or any other Appeal supporting victims of our recent floods in Australia.
If you would like to send an Australia Day e-card ...there is a selection in AUSTRALIA DAY SECTION in our card Gallery

13 comments:

  1. These are Magnificent Judy. Pride in ones country is something to uphold and celebrate.

    Great !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you so much for these Australia shapes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these great images.

    The generosity of people and the 'Army of Angels' certainly had me shedding many happy tears.


    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - the in-laws are in Australia so these will be useful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a fellow Aussie I can certainly echo your sentiments. Thankfully none of my family who live in Qld have been affected materially by the flooding. Thank you for sharing these great images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you... for the freebie and for suggesting donations.. my Mother in law is a flood victim in QLD (we are still cleaning up).

    We know that there are a lot of people worse off than our family, people that have lost everything and will need all the prayers and donations they can get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! So great to find something Aussie, and on Australia Day too :)
    Thanks also for suggesting donations; although none of my family who live in QLD were effected, there are many many more who are and need a helping hand. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Judy. Iam and live Brazilian e don´t speak english....
    Fiquei maravilhada com seu site. Is wonderful.
    Foi a melhor descoberta que fiz em scrap. obrigado pela generozidade em compartilhar suas criações lindas.
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete