Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Saturday 8 January 2011

A Card to Brighten your Day

You are my sunshine card preview Click to enlarge Click on image above to enlarge.
A bright little folded card to send to a friend or perhaps include with a gift.
[Also suitable for Valentine's Day]
I have included an easily printed layout for A4 and also American letter both in .png format and at 300 dpi resolution.
Layout for Sunshine card - click to enlarge

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me SMILEEEEEEEEE !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A neat ray of sunshine Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful, Judy, thank you so much :)

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  5. precious and brillant, thank you soo much.
    blessings and smiles, just me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and Thank you for this lovely card...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is lovely thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this cute card with us.

    ReplyDelete