Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Tuesday 29 March 2011

Card Envelopes for Mother's Day Card

Preview MD envelopes-Click to enlarge
Click image above to enlarge.
1 plain and 2 textured envelope patterns for my 5" square Vintage Mother's Day Card.
All as .jpg files.

You can be quite creative using these envelope patterns.
They look quite smart with textures printed on both sides of your paper to create a "lined" envelope.



Zip contents_click to enlarge

Click image above to enlarge

6 comments:

  1. Judy

    Thanks for the envelopes. They are so elegant and special.

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, these are so lovely. You are a very creative lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for these Mother's Day items...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these lovely gifts.
    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you VERY much for the Mother's Day card and envelope. I do so appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete