Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 18 February 2008

An Art Nouveau Heritage Scrapkit



I had my paternal grandmother in mind when I created this scrapkit. A bit formal and hopefully elegant enough for her!

I deliberately selected tonings that would complement sepia images, but please feel free to adjust to your taste.

Jane Eliza HANDFORD married my grandfather Wilhelm Carl KRIMMER in August 1903 which was right at the height of Art Nouveau fashion. ...a fashion most common from 1890-1914.


This kit contains papers and elements all created by me in Paint Shop Pro from dingbats and copyright free images.

If you use these elements in an image posted online, I'd really appreciate a link to my page.

You can download my kit [6.4 MB] HERE or if you would like just the two background papers [1.37 MB], you can find them HERE
Here is an example using some elements from the kit:

20 comments:

  1. THis is absolutely stunning. I love it. I hope you come up with even more like it. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful srapkit, Judy! I have often said how elegant your artwork is, and this Art Noveau heritage scrapkit shows that so very well. Even just the preview is just perfect -- you definitely know how to present something, Judy.

    Much love,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Just beautiful!! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Work thank you so much for sharing. I snagged everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooi bedankt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This kit looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just completed my Family Tree and your Heritage Scrapkit is just perfect for this.Thank you so much I am truly grateful for your kind generosity in allowing me to use this beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really enjoying you page and your work is so beauiful thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't tell you how much finding your site has meant to me. I just started with digital scrapping, but after seeing so many kits that are not my style at all, I had almost decided to quit. Now, I have resources that are truly elegant and noteworthy, from you. Thank you for sharing so generously of your gifts.

    Sarah from Louisiana, USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found this today -- HOW LOVELY -- so much so that I had to try it out right away! It worked great with an heirloom photo from 1890!

    MANY THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for a stunninly beautiful kit. We have only one picture of our Nanna and it was the perfect kit to represent her. I've posted a link to your site on my new blog http://carleysdigiscraps.blogspot.com/ (where I've also uploaded my layout with your beautiful kit). cheers, Carley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful heritage page kit. I have one very old pic that will fit nicely in this setting. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply Beautiful...Thanks...!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so elegant and beautiful :) thank you so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome kit. It's beautiful. Thank you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. très joli,merci beaucoup

    ReplyDelete