Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Friday 4 July 2008

2 Heritage Scrapbook Album Quick Pages


These 2 matching album quick pages are suitable for old family photos. Although I adapted an old art nouveau picture to make my background texture, I think the pages would be suitable for various time periods. The brownish colour is very suitable for sepia toned photos but the page colour could really be altered to suit any photos.


The page with the larger frame will take a 5 X 7 inch photo comfortably, leaving an attractive surround as a "matte"


Click on the above image to get a more detailed view.


You can download a zip with both pages HERE

An example:


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages !
    Thnaks a lt and best regards from France

    ReplyDelete
  2. tyvm! These are classic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful QPS. If you have more on hand I would love to have them too!

    Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I just say, "Wow". These are stunning.It's reminds me of something one would buy in a very high end boutique.
    I just found your blog and I will be back because your designs are Elegant and Sophisticated and I haven't seen much of that in the DigiScrap world. Thank you for this wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is "WOW". These are the most gorgeous heritage pages I have seen. They are most beautiful and suitable for male or female. They look so expensive, elaborate yet antiquish. They're just absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete