Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Wednesday 5 November 2008

Batik Browns Scrapbook Pages

Click to Enlarge These 3600 X 3600 papers, I thought, could be used for heritage or contemporary pages in an album.
They will also match quite well with the pages and elements of my Vintage Batik Kit.. as you can see below.

The papers can be downloaded HERE

15 comments:

  1. Superbe ! Merci

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful and elegant papers! Thank you so very much for your generosity in sharing them with us.

    This gift is truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed these papers were made by you as soon as I saw them amongst the others previews. Thank you for sharing, they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the subtle depth and color of these. Merci! Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. These are stunning!!! How do you do it? I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these rich, gorgeous papers! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You aer soooooo talented. These are sumptious!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant and beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These batik papers are amazing! I quilt as well as digi-scrap and batik material is my absolute favorite to work with...thank you for sharing these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Judy. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These papers look so beautiful, can't wait to try them out in my own art. Thankyou, so so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks again ...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your vintage papers & frames are amazing - thank you for sharing your time and talents. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete