Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 10 November 2008

Lest We Forget - A Heritage Scrapkit


A little bit of my heart went into these pages which I dedicate to those members of my family who served in our forces and to those others, too, who lost their loved ones.

There are two background pages which coordinate...one a little plainer than the other.

Various other bits and pieces which I thought you might find useful, including some Australian army buttons, an old scrappy lined text block paper, 2 text overlays and a "cardboard" backing suitable for a photo.
Also 2 bookmarks which you could include in a page design or print separately.
I have made these so you can include text or an image to embellish. They are also easy to cut out :) and would look good with an added ribbon or tassle. They are both the same size so you can use the images back to back if you wish. I would use card of about 200gsm and finish your edges with an archival quality gold pen.
Click to enlarge
If you like these you may also like my desktop .

Link to Remembrance Day Desktop Wallpaper


10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful.....thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely kit. Thank you for sharing. I love the vintage family layout. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so wonderful & talented, thank you! This is so appreciated. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, just what I needed for a tribute to my late-grandfather who died in WWII. Many, many thanks!

    We are organizing a Christmas Blog-train and I was wondering if you'd like to participate...
    You can read more about Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies here:
    dschristmasaroundtheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this lovely kit and your 2008 kit. They are very pretty and respectful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you - Beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and Thank you so much for these items...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these lovely papers and elements. perfect for my great uncle killed in Europe in WWII

    ReplyDelete