Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Saturday 24 January 2009

Burns Tartan Ribbons for Scrapbooking

Click to enlarge Some rather bright Burns tartan ribbons for your scrapbook pages.
4 ribbons all .png at 300 dpi, longest is 3585 X 113 but they will reduce quite nicely for taggers.
Click on the image above to get a bigger and clearer image.
Zip for ribbons which includes a bonus thistle accent is HERE
You can also download my two full album sized dark green textured papers HERE

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Judy... for yet again, sharing your lovely creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Judy for these which are gorgeous. I love them.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these ribbons...many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these beautiful ribbons and green papers.

    ReplyDelete