Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Friday 30 January 2009

Colours of Australia --textured Papers

Click to enlarge I actually had some holiday photos in mind when I created these richly textured papers and had not considered them at all useful for my old family photos, so I was quite pleased how they turned out as heritage pages too :)
Papers are 3600 X 3600 at 300dpi.
It is worth clicking on the example pages below to get a better idea of the detail of the texture.
If you enjoy hybrid scrapping as I do, I suggest printing these papers on low sheen cardstock if you want to add layers of embellishments and photos.
Zip with papers contains Terms of use.

Click to enlargephoto by my son in law..thanks Holger :)

Click to enlarge My great grandmother Tess Tyson


Click to enlarge photo courtesy http://www.burningwell.org/




20 comments:

  1. Thank you, Judy, these are lovely :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing Judy. These papers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These papers are exquisite, as I find all your work.
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much. I love the colors and yes, I have a ton of old family photos to scrap out! These will do nicely! Thanks from Corrine in WA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy,

    Thanks once again for sharing your lovely work. You are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, these papers are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your great textured papers & I like the pictures on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These background papers are just gorgeous, Judy! Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HelloJudy,
    thank you for sharing this wonderful pastel papers

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful work. I'm such a fan of your designs. Thank you for sharing something lovely with us. Kindest regards, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice papers - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Those papers are fabulous! Thanks for sharing, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing these beautiful papers! They are truly unique and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These papers are so beautiful, soft and dreamy, and I love the results with them too, Those pieces would look so lovely as prints, and also drink coasters, among other merchandise.
    Thankyou so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your kindness in sharing your work

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great papers, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello and Thank you for these lovely pages...

    ReplyDelete