Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Thursday 1 October 2009

Feeling Pink Scrapkit Freebie

CLICK TO ENLARGE Well it is certainly Pink!
In this mini kit here are 2 background .jpg tiles to use as fill and various elements all with a "felt" like texture. Click on the image above to enlarge to get a better idea of the kit contents. [It is a large image so will take a while to load]
If you like this kit please consider making a donation to the McGrath Foundation in Australia or your local charity supporting Breast Cancer Research.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Judy! It's lovely and for a cause I think we all support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for this! i have made a donation to the cause. here's to a cure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much this is a great kit and a great cause thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa Colligon10 October 2009 at 17:57

    this is beautiful! We just donated in lieu of favors for our wedding.... lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! Beautiful kit. I donated to Race for the Cure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for your lovely freebie, the more awareness ...the faster a cure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete