Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 26 October 2009

Halloween Stencils --PSP Shapes

Some fun stencils for your Halloween Pumkins!
These are Paint Shp Pro Preset Shapes, so they are ideal to reshape to fit :)

I used a great pumpkin photograph from Wikimedia Commons to easily make my fun image.

Original

The shapes were applied as a new vector layer and selections made from them to "cut out" my Jack 'o Lanterns from my original image layer. [Selections>from Vector object]
I then used filter Alien Skin Eye Candy 5 Impact > extrude to give thickness to my cut edges.
Finally I flood filled the layer below with a dark orange/red gradient.


CLICK TO ENLARGE Because these are vector shapes, they are easy to enlarge without loss of quality so they can be used easily to create a stencil for your REAL Pumpkin!
I'm sure you could make other use for them too!

By the way, I DO love to see creations made with my scrap materials !

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkin image is wonderful. :)

    Hugs,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi can I add your blog to my freebie finder?? You can view it here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/ & sign your blog up here http://crafty-cupboard.com/f9/

    many thanks Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great stencils! I used one of them in my new tut, you can see it here: http://www.naughtrish.com.ar/Naughtrish%20Tuts/Tutorials/Giveyouhell.html

    ReplyDelete